June 3, 2010: Duke Law School Alumni in China hosted a dinner with Senior Associate Dean Paul Haagen at the Grand Hyatt Beijing at Oriental Plaza. Alumni reunited with friends, met current students studying in China, admitted students, and heard Professor haagen give an update on current events at the Law School.
Beijing Alumni Dinner with Senior Associate Dean Paul Haagen - June 3, 2010
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015
- Graduation 2015: Hooding Ceremony - May 9, 2015