June 3, 2010: Duke Law School Alumni in China hosted a dinner with Senior Associate Dean Paul Haagen at the Grand Hyatt Beijing at Oriental Plaza. Alumni reunited with friends, met current students studying in China, admitted students, and heard Professor haagen give an update on current events at the Law School.
Beijing Alumni Dinner with Senior Associate Dean Paul Haagen - June 3, 2010
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015