Duke Law students gathered for the 15th annual Public Interest Retreat to reflect on their commitment to public interest legal work, share experiences from summer internships, and brainstorm new initiatives. The retreat, held on March 23, 2013 at the Trotter Building in Durham, N.C., was followed by a dinner-and-drinks party at Motorco Music Hall and Fullsteam Brewery.
15th Annual Public Interest Retreat - March 23, 2013
- Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions - Sept. 16, 2015
- Annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - Sept. 17, 2015
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 29, 2015
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015