Duke Law students gathered for the 15th annual Public Interest Retreat to reflect on their commitment to public interest legal work, share experiences from summer internships, and brainstorm new initiatives. The retreat, held on March 23, 2013 at the Trotter Building in Durham, N.C., was followed by a dinner-and-drinks party at Motorco Music Hall and Fullsteam Brewery.
15th Annual Public Interest Retreat - March 23, 2013
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015
- Graduation 2015: Hooding Ceremony - May 9, 2015