Duke Law students gathered for the 15th annual Public Interest Retreat to reflect on their commitment to public interest legal work, share experiences from summer internships, and brainstorm new initiatives. The retreat, held on March 23, 2013 at the Trotter Building in Durham, N.C., was followed by a dinner-and-drinks party at Motorco Music Hall and Fullsteam Brewery.
15th Annual Public Interest Retreat - March 23, 2013
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015
- Meet the Clerks - Oct. 2, 2015