Duke Law students used the occasion of the annual Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair in Washington, D.C., to organize a half-day conference featuring alumni working in government and nonprofit positions. The event, held at Hogan Lovells, was created to help students learn more about careers in the public sector.
Duke Alumni in D.C. - Oct. 23, 2010
- Reunion '16 Class Dinners - April 16, 2016
- Reunion '16 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 16, 2016
- Duke Law Alumni Association Awards - April 16, 2016
- Reunion Kick-Off Celebration - April, 15, 2016
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society member reception - April 15, 2016