On Wednesday, November 17 a Roundtable discussion was hosted by Dean David Levi with special guests Mark Fishman L'78 and Patricia Song L'98 and a group of selected students. Mr. Fishman and Ms. Song addressed a variety of topics including their insight into the management decisions that go into running a company, best practices, and the value of a law degree in managing daily obligations ranging from corporate governance, to developing business strategies, to dealing with employee matters. Professor Jim Cox joined Dean Levi in facilitating this discussion.
Dean's Business Roundtable - Nov. 17, 2010
- Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions - Sept. 16, 2015
- Annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - Sept. 17, 2015
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 29, 2015
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015