On Wednesday, November 17 a Roundtable discussion was hosted by Dean David Levi with special guests Mark Fishman L'78 and Patricia Song L'98 and a group of selected students. Mr. Fishman and Ms. Song addressed a variety of topics including their insight into the management decisions that go into running a company, best practices, and the value of a law degree in managing daily obligations ranging from corporate governance, to developing business strategies, to dealing with employee matters. Professor Jim Cox joined Dean Levi in facilitating this discussion.
Dean's Business Roundtable - Nov. 17, 2010
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015