The Duke Law Career and Professional Development Center held the annual ‘Blueprint for Professional Success’ event at the Durham Hilton. Nearly 60 employers from firms around the country (and London!) and over 140 students were in attendance. Employers from NY, TX, CA, NC and Chicago were treated to a special talk with Dean Levi and Duke General Counsel Pamela Bernard. The evening was deemed an immediate success and two $500 gift cards were raffled off to cap the evening. This networking event allows students the chance to hone their skills and learn about practice areas – two important assets when interviewing for jobs as well as after Law School.
Blueprint for Professional Success - Jan. 2012
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015