Duke Law & T. William Porter '66 hosted a reception with Professor Ernest A. Young, Alston & Bird Professor of Law. Professor Young, one of the nation's leading authorities on federalism, presented "A Federalism Renaissance: Public Disputes Concerning Healthcare, Immigration, Gay Marriage, and State Debt."
Houston Alumni Reception with Professor Ernest Young - April 1, 2011
- International Food Fiesta and Fashion Show - Sept. 30, 2015
- Annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - Sept. 17, 2015
- Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions - Sept. 16, 2015
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 29, 2015