Duke Law & T. William Porter '66 hosted a reception with Professor Ernest A. Young, Alston & Bird Professor of Law. Professor Young, one of the nation's leading authorities on federalism, presented "A Federalism Renaissance: Public Disputes Concerning Healthcare, Immigration, Gay Marriage, and State Debt."
Houston Alumni Reception with Professor Ernest Young - April 1, 2011
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015