Duke Law & T. William Porter '66 hosted a reception with Professor Ernest A. Young, Alston & Bird Professor of Law. Professor Young, one of the nation's leading authorities on federalism, presented "A Federalism Renaissance: Public Disputes Concerning Healthcare, Immigration, Gay Marriage, and State Debt."
Houston Alumni Reception with Professor Ernest Young - April 1, 2011
- Reunion '16 Class Dinners - April 16, 2016
- Reunion '16 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 16, 2016
- Reflections on Integration and the Transformation of Duke and Durham with Eric Michaux '66 - April, 15, 2016
- Duke Law Alumni Association Awards - April 16, 2016
- Reunion Kick-Off Celebration - April, 15, 2016