Duke Law & T. William Porter '66 hosted a reception with Professor Ernest A. Young, Alston & Bird Professor of Law. Professor Young, one of the nation's leading authorities on federalism, presented "A Federalism Renaissance: Public Disputes Concerning Healthcare, Immigration, Gay Marriage, and State Debt."
Houston Alumni Reception with Professor Ernest Young - April 1, 2011
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015
- Graduation 2015: Hooding Ceremony - May 9, 2015