Duke Law students are studying or working abroad. Many are participating in one of Duke’s summer institutes in either Geneva or Hong Kong, where faculty have included U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (Geneva) and Duke Law Professor David Lange (Hong Kong). As students have traveled the globe, alumni have gathered to greet them and visiting faculty. Here are photos from these global adventures; to add your own, send photos and caption information to International Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asia-America Institute in Transnational Law
- Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions - Sept. 16, 2015
- Annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - Sept. 17, 2015
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 29, 2015
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015