Duke Law students are studying or working abroad. Many are participating in one of Duke’s summer institutes in either Geneva or Hong Kong, where faculty have included U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (Geneva) and Duke Law Professor David Lange (Hong Kong). As students have traveled the globe, alumni have gathered to greet them and visiting faculty. Here are photos from these global adventures; to add your own, send photos and caption information to International Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asia-America Institute in Transnational Law
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015
- Graduation 2015: Hooding Ceremony - May 9, 2015