Duke Law students are studying or working abroad. Many are participating in one of Duke’s summer institutes in either Geneva or Hong Kong, where faculty have included U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (Geneva) and Duke Law Professor David Lange (Hong Kong). As students have traveled the globe, alumni have gathered to greet them and visiting faculty. Here are photos from these global adventures; to add your own, send photos and caption information to International Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duke-Geneva Institute In Transnational Law
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015