Duke Law students are studying or working abroad. Many are participating in one of Duke’s summer institutes in either Geneva or Hong Kong, where faculty have included U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (Geneva) and Duke Law Professor David Lange (Hong Kong). As students have traveled the globe, alumni have gathered to greet them and visiting faculty. Here are photos from these global adventures; to add your own, send photos and caption information to International Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duke-Geneva Institute In Transnational Law
- Reunion '16 Class Dinners - April 16, 2016
- Reunion '16 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 16, 2016
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society member reception - April 15, 2016
- Reflections on Integration and the Transformation of Duke and Durham with Eric Michaux '66 - April, 15, 2016
- Duke Law Alumni Association Awards - April 16, 2016