The 2011 International Food Fiesta was held in Star Commons on Wednesday, Oct. 26 as part of International Week. Duke Law students, faculty, and staff prepared and submitted dishes representing their culture. The dishes are judged for a number of awards and enjoyed by those who attend the Food Fiesta.
2011 International Week Food Fiesta - Oct. 26, 2011
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015
- Graduation 2015: Hooding Ceremony - May 9, 2015