The 2011 International Food Fiesta was held in Star Commons on Wednesday, Oct. 26 as part of International Week. Duke Law students, faculty, and staff prepared and submitted dishes representing their culture. The dishes are judged for a number of awards and enjoyed by those who attend the Food Fiesta.
2011 International Week Food Fiesta - Oct. 26, 2011
- Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions - Sept. 16, 2015
- Annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - Sept. 17, 2015
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 29, 2015
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015