The 2011 International Food Fiesta was held in Star Commons on Wednesday, Oct. 26 as part of International Week. Duke Law students, faculty, and staff prepared and submitted dishes representing their culture. The dishes are judged for a number of awards and enjoyed by those who attend the Food Fiesta.
2011 International Week Food Fiesta - Oct. 26, 2011
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015