The Duke Law Club of Charlotte held its inaugural gathering on Oct. 26, 2011 at Bentleys. Dean David F. Levi hosted a discussion with Gary G. Lynch ’75, the global chief of legal compliance and regulatory relations for the Bank of America, and Walter Dellinger III, Duke’s Douglas B. Maggs Professor Emeritus of Law. Leslie Cooley ’05, club president, offered welcoming and closing remarks.
Duke Law Club of Charlotte - Oct. 26, 2011
- Reunion '16 Class Dinners - April 16, 2016
- Reunion '16 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 16, 2016
- Reflections on Integration and the Transformation of Duke and Durham with Eric Michaux '66 - April, 15, 2016
- Duke Law Alumni Association Awards - April 16, 2016
- Reunion Kick-Off Celebration - April, 15, 2016