The Duke Law Club of Charlotte held its inaugural gathering on Oct. 26, 2011 at Bentleys. Dean David F. Levi hosted a discussion with Gary G. Lynch ’75, the global chief of legal compliance and regulatory relations for the Bank of America, and Walter Dellinger III, Duke’s Douglas B. Maggs Professor Emeritus of Law. Leslie Cooley ’05, club president, offered welcoming and closing remarks.
Duke Law Club of Charlotte - Oct. 26, 2011
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015