The Duke Law Club of Charlotte held its inaugural gathering on Oct. 26, 2011 at Bentleys. Dean David F. Levi hosted a discussion with Gary G. Lynch ’75, the global chief of legal compliance and regulatory relations for the Bank of America, and Walter Dellinger III, Duke’s Douglas B. Maggs Professor Emeritus of Law. Leslie Cooley ’05, club president, offered welcoming and closing remarks.
Duke Law Club of Charlotte - Oct. 26, 2011
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015