Carolyn McAllaster, Director of the AIDS Legal Project, and clinic student Lauren Haertlein ’12 presented, "The Law and Ethics of Representing Clients with HIV/AIDS" a training session for attorneys with the Mississippi Center for Justice and local attorneys interested in representing clients living with HIV. The training, held on January 26. 2012 covered HIV-related stigma, privacy protections, the state Code of Ethics requirements, Discrimination under the Americans with Disabilities Act, handling Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claims for clients.
Representing Clients with HIV/AIDS - Jan. 26, 2012
- Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions - Sept. 16, 2015
- Annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - Sept. 17, 2015
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 29, 2015
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015