Carolyn McAllaster, Director of the AIDS Legal Project, and clinic student Lauren Haertlein ’12 presented, "The Law and Ethics of Representing Clients with HIV/AIDS" a training session for attorneys with the Mississippi Center for Justice and local attorneys interested in representing clients living with HIV. The training, held on January 26. 2012 covered HIV-related stigma, privacy protections, the state Code of Ethics requirements, Discrimination under the Americans with Disabilities Act, handling Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claims for clients.
Representing Clients with HIV/AIDS - Jan. 26, 2012
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015
- Graduation 2015: Hooding Ceremony - May 9, 2015