Carolyn McAllaster, Director of the AIDS Legal Project, and clinic student Lauren Haertlein ’12 presented, "The Law and Ethics of Representing Clients with HIV/AIDS" a training session for attorneys with the Mississippi Center for Justice and local attorneys interested in representing clients living with HIV. The training, held on January 26. 2012 covered HIV-related stigma, privacy protections, the state Code of Ethics requirements, Discrimination under the Americans with Disabilities Act, handling Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claims for clients.
Representing Clients with HIV/AIDS - Jan. 26, 2012
- Reunion '16 Class Dinners - April 16, 2016
- Reunion '16 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 16, 2016
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society member reception - April 15, 2016
- Reflections on Integration and the Transformation of Duke and Durham with Eric Michaux '66 - April, 15, 2016
- Duke Law Alumni Association Awards - April 16, 2016