Carolyn McAllaster, Director of the AIDS Legal Project, and clinic student Lauren Haertlein ’12 presented, "The Law and Ethics of Representing Clients with HIV/AIDS" a training session for attorneys with the Mississippi Center for Justice and local attorneys interested in representing clients living with HIV. The training, held on January 26. 2012 covered HIV-related stigma, privacy protections, the state Code of Ethics requirements, Discrimination under the Americans with Disabilities Act, handling Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claims for clients.
Representing Clients with HIV/AIDS - Jan. 26, 2012
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015