The Office of Public Interest and Pro Bono, in conjunction with the Career & Professional Development Center, hosted the second annual Career Symposium for Government and Public Interest Careers on Feb. 17. The symposium is dedicated to helping students navigate the landscape of government and public interest career paths.
Careers in Public Service - Feb. 17, 2012
- International Food Fiesta and Fashion Show - Sept. 30, 2015
- Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions - Sept. 16, 2015
- Annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - Sept. 17, 2015
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 29, 2015