Duke Law student members of the Veterans Disability Assistance Project (VDAP) spent Sept. 14 at the National Guard Armory in Durham, N.C., serving area veterans as part of the 2012 Bull City Stand Down. Some helped veterans complete the Standard Form 180, while others gave a "know your rights" community education presentation. Duke Law's accapella group, Off the Record, also performed at the event.
Bull City Stand Down - Sept. 14, 2012
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015