Duke Law student members of the Veterans Disability Assistance Project (VDAP) spent Sept. 14 at the National Guard Armory in Durham, N.C., serving area veterans as part of the 2012 Bull City Stand Down. Some helped veterans complete the Standard Form 180, while others gave a "know your rights" community education presentation. Duke Law's accapella group, Off the Record, also performed at the event.
Bull City Stand Down - Sept. 14, 2012
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015
- Graduation 2015: Hooding Ceremony - May 9, 2015
- Graduation 2015: LLM Candlelight Dinner - May 8, 2015