Randall Kennedy, the Michael R. Klein Professor at Harvard Law School, presented the first of a five-part lecture series on the modern history of the civil rights movement at Duke Law on February 13, 2013. The lectures, to be delivered during the spring 2013 semester, will address the major legislative and legal achievements of the civil rights revolution, including the Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, and cases that contributed to symbolic and substantive changes in U.S. law and culture.
Civil Rights Lecture Series by Randall Kennedy - Feb. 13, 2013
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015