Randall Kennedy, the Michael R. Klein Professor at Harvard Law School, presented the first of a five-part lecture series on the modern history of the civil rights movement at Duke Law on February 13, 2013. The lectures, to be delivered during the spring 2013 semester, will address the major legislative and legal achievements of the civil rights revolution, including the Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, and cases that contributed to symbolic and substantive changes in U.S. law and culture.
Civil Rights Lecture Series by Randall Kennedy - Feb. 13, 2013
- Reunion '16 Class Dinners - April 16, 2016
- Reunion '16 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 16, 2016
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society member reception - April 15, 2016
- Reflections on Integration and the Transformation of Duke and Durham with Eric Michaux '66 - April, 15, 2016
- Duke Law Alumni Association Awards - April 16, 2016