Randall Kennedy, the Michael R. Klein Professor at Harvard Law School, presented the first of a five-part lecture series on the modern history of the civil rights movement at Duke Law on February 13, 2013. The lectures, to be delivered during the spring 2013 semester, will address the major legislative and legal achievements of the civil rights revolution, including the Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, and cases that contributed to symbolic and substantive changes in U.S. law and culture.
Civil Rights Lecture Series by Randall Kennedy - Feb. 13, 2013
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015
- Graduation 2015: Hooding Ceremony - May 9, 2015