Duke Law celebrated the launch of its D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy – and the end of its first successful session of classes – with a July 19 reception and conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg of the Supreme Court of the United States. Dean David F. Levi introduced the justice to the capacity audience of Institute students and Duke Law alumni and friends gathered at the National Press Club. Institute Director Neil Siegel, the David W. Ichel Professor of Law and Political Science, conducted the conversation with Justice Ginsburg, for whom he clerked in 2003-2004.
A conversation with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 10, 2013
- Reunion '16 Class Dinners - April 16, 2016
- Reunion '16 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 16, 2016
- Duke Law Alumni Association Awards - April 16, 2016
- Reunion Kick-Off Celebration - April, 15, 2016
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society member reception - April 15, 2016