Duke Law celebrated the launch of its D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy – and the end of its first successful session of classes – with a July 19 reception and conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg of the Supreme Court of the United States. Dean David F. Levi introduced the justice to the capacity audience of Institute students and Duke Law alumni and friends gathered at the National Press Club. Institute Director Neil Siegel, the David W. Ichel Professor of Law and Political Science, conducted the conversation with Justice Ginsburg, for whom he clerked in 2003-2004.
A conversation with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 10, 2013
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015
- Meet the Clerks - Oct. 2, 2015