Dean David F. Levi and Bob Weber '76 enjoyed lunch and a roundtable discussion with students interested in law and business. Bob is responsible for IBM’s global legal, security, privacy and compliance activities and policies, as well as IBM’s Government Programs and Environmental Affairs functions. He discussed his career path, the current state of the market, and his thoughts on how students can position themselves today for success in life after Law School.
Dean's Roundtable with Bob Weber '76 - Oct. 9, 2012
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015