Dean David F. Levi and Bob Weber '76 enjoyed lunch and a roundtable discussion with students interested in law and business. Bob is responsible for IBM’s global legal, security, privacy and compliance activities and policies, as well as IBM’s Government Programs and Environmental Affairs functions. He discussed his career path, the current state of the market, and his thoughts on how students can position themselves today for success in life after Law School.
Dean's Roundtable with Bob Weber '76 - Oct. 9, 2012
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015
- Meet the Clerks - Oct. 2, 2015