Duke Charlotte/Duke Law Club presented "March Madness and Big-Time College Sports: What Is the Way Forward for Players, Schools and Society?" The event featured panelists Jay Bilas, Janet Hill, and Paul Haagen, who discussed the sustainability of the amateurism model used by the NCAA for generations, whether college athletes should be paid a stipend or permitted to earn money, and the regulation and realities of playing college sports at the highest level, among other topics.
Duke Law/Duke Charlotte Event with Jay Bilas - Sept. 13, 2012
- International Food Fiesta and Fashion Show - Sept. 30, 2015
- Annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - Sept. 17, 2015
- Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions - Sept. 16, 2015
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 29, 2015