Duke Charlotte/Duke Law Club presented "March Madness and Big-Time College Sports: What Is the Way Forward for Players, Schools and Society?" The event featured panelists Jay Bilas, Janet Hill, and Paul Haagen, who discussed the sustainability of the amateurism model used by the NCAA for generations, whether college athletes should be paid a stipend or permitted to earn money, and the regulation and realities of playing college sports at the highest level, among other topics.
Duke Law/Duke Charlotte Event with Jay Bilas - Sept. 13, 2012
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015
- Graduation 2015: Hooding Ceremony - May 9, 2015