The Business Law Society, in conjunction with the Career & Professional Development Center and the Alumni & Development Office, host the Eleventh Annual ESQ Career Symposium on Friday, February 1, 2013 and Saturday, February 2, 2013. More than 40 senior alumni shared their experiences, gave candid advice, and talked with students during panel discussions and in small groups.
Eleventh Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Feb. 1, 2013
- International Food Fiesta and Fashion Show - Sept. 30, 2015
- Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions - Sept. 16, 2015
- Annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - Sept. 17, 2015
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 29, 2015