More than 40 senior alumni returned to the Law School to offer students career insights and advice during panel discussions, small group meetings, and informal “speed-networking” sessions during the 12th annual ESQ Career Symposium held January 31 - February 1, 2014. Christine P. Richards ’79, executive vice president, general counsel and secretary of FedEx Corp., delivered the keynote address. ESQ is presented by the Duke Business Law Society, in conjunction with the Career & Professional Development Center and the Alumni & Development Office.
ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- Reunion '16 Class Dinners - April 16, 2016
- Reunion '16 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 16, 2016
- Duke Law Alumni Association Awards - April 16, 2016
- Reunion Kick-Off Celebration - April, 15, 2016
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society member reception - April 15, 2016