More than 40 senior alumni returned to the Law School to offer students career insights and advice during panel discussions, small group meetings, and informal “speed-networking” sessions during the 12th annual ESQ Career Symposium held January 31 - February 1, 2014. Christine P. Richards ’79, executive vice president, general counsel and secretary of FedEx Corp., delivered the keynote address. ESQ is presented by the Duke Business Law Society, in conjunction with the Career & Professional Development Center and the Alumni & Development Office.
ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 31, 2014
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015