Duke Law alumni, friends, and LLM students gathered at The Netherland Club of New York on Jan. 23 for the fifth annual International Alumni and Student Dinner, hosted by Dean David F. Levi and Associate Dean Jennifer Maher ’83. Board of Visitors member Susanne I. Haas LLM ’85 and JD ’87, vice president and general counsel of the Environmental and Combustion Controls at Honeywell International Inc., delivered a keynote address. The dinner followed a reception in honor of the Law School’s International Student Interview Program hosted by Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz.
Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- Reunion '16 Class Dinners - April 16, 2016
- Reunion '16 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 16, 2016
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society member reception - April 15, 2016
- Reflections on Integration and the Transformation of Duke and Durham with Eric Michaux '66 - April, 15, 2016
- Duke Law Alumni Association Awards - April 16, 2016