Duke Law alumni, friends, and LLM students gathered at The Netherland Club of New York on Jan. 23 for the fifth annual International Alumni and Student Dinner, hosted by Dean David F. Levi and Associate Dean Jennifer Maher ’83. Board of Visitors member Susanne I. Haas LLM ’85 and JD ’87, vice president and general counsel of the Environmental and Combustion Controls at Honeywell International Inc., delivered a keynote address. The dinner followed a reception in honor of the Law School’s International Student Interview Program hosted by Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz.
Fifth Annual International Alumni and Student Dinner – Jan. 23, 2014
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015