Duke Law joined forces with a law school in China last month to host the first in a series of annual conferences examining key topics in the laws and regulation of global finance. The Duke Law-Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) KoGuan School of Law Financial Law Forum attracted about 400 scholars and government officials to the SJTU campus. Dean David F. Levi, faculty in banking and securities law, and notable alumni were among the presenters.
Financial Law Forum in Shanghai - June 28, 2014
- Reunion '16 Class Dinners - April 16, 2016
- Reunion '16 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 16, 2016
- Duke Law Alumni Association Awards - April 16, 2016
- Reunion Kick-Off Celebration - April, 15, 2016
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society member reception - April 15, 2016