Duke Law joined forces with a law school in China last month to host the first in a series of annual conferences examining key topics in the laws and regulation of global finance. The Duke Law-Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) KoGuan School of Law Financial Law Forum attracted about 400 scholars and government officials to the SJTU campus. Dean David F. Levi, faculty in banking and securities law, and notable alumni were among the presenters.
Financial Law Forum in Shanghai - June 28, 2014
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015
- Graduation 2015: Hooding Ceremony - May 9, 2015