Duke Law joined forces with a law school in China last month to host the first in a series of annual conferences examining key topics in the laws and regulation of global finance. The Duke Law-Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) KoGuan School of Law Financial Law Forum attracted about 400 scholars and government officials to the SJTU campus. Dean David F. Levi, faculty in banking and securities law, and notable alumni were among the presenters.
Financial Law Forum in Shanghai - June 28, 2014
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015