Duke Law joined forces with a law school in China last month to host the first in a series of annual conferences examining key topics in the laws and regulation of global finance. The Duke Law-Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) KoGuan School of Law Financial Law Forum attracted about 400 scholars and government officials to the SJTU campus. Dean David F. Levi, faculty in banking and securities law, and notable alumni were among the presenters.
Financial Law Forum in Shanghai - June 28, 2014
- International Food Fiesta and Fashion Show - Sept. 30, 2015
- Annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - Sept. 17, 2015
- Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions - Sept. 16, 2015
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 29, 2015