Start-Up Ventures Clinic students Jake Wyrick JD/LLM ’14, Tony Wang JD/MBA ’14, Angela Ryu ’14, Piper Miles-Coccaro ’14 and Ali Mirsaidi ’14 joined attorneys from Smith Anderson in presenting and discussing a variety of topics with Research Triangle entrepreneurs. Clinic Director Jeff Ward and Senior Lecturing Fellow Erika Buell oversaw the event, which took place at American Underground, part of Google’s Entrepreneur Tech Hub Network.
Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015
- Graduation 2015: Hooding Ceremony - May 9, 2015