Start-Up Ventures Clinic students Jake Wyrick JD/LLM ’14, Tony Wang JD/MBA ’14, Angela Ryu ’14, Piper Miles-Coccaro ’14 and Ali Mirsaidi ’14 joined attorneys from Smith Anderson in presenting and discussing a variety of topics with Research Triangle entrepreneurs. Clinic Director Jeff Ward and Senior Lecturing Fellow Erika Buell oversaw the event, which took place at American Underground, part of Google’s Entrepreneur Tech Hub Network.
Fundamental Issues for Early-Stage Companies: Start-Up Ventures Clinic students give presentations for entrepreneurs at American Underground – Nov. 21, 2013
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015
- Meet the Clerks - Oct. 2, 2015