Students show off their cooking skills at the annual International Week Food Fiesta! This year's categories included: best dessert, best spicy dish, best tapa, most kid-friendly dish, best vegetarian dish, most colorful dish, best comfort food, best dish on a public interest salary, most romantic dish, and most representative of your home country.
International Week Food Fiesta - Nov.1, 2012
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015