Students show off their cooking skills at the annual International Week Food Fiesta! This year's categories included: best dessert, best spicy dish, best tapa, most kid-friendly dish, best vegetarian dish, most colorful dish, best comfort food, best dish on a public interest salary, most romantic dish, and most representative of your home country.
International Week Food Fiesta - Nov.1, 2012
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015