Students show off their cooking skills at the annual International Week Food Fiesta! This year's categories included: best dessert, best spicy dish, best tapa, most kid-friendly dish, best vegetarian dish, most colorful dish, best comfort food, best dish on a public interest salary, most romantic dish, and most representative of your home country.
International Week Food Fiesta - Nov.1, 2012
- Annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - Sept. 17, 2015
- Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions - Sept. 16, 2015
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 29, 2015
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015