Dean David F. Levi interviewed Larry Thompson, executive vice president, Government Affairs, general counsel, and corporate secretary of PepsiCo. Thompson's career has spanned the highest levels of public service and private sector work. As deputy attorney general in the U.S. Department of Justice he lead the Security Coordination, and the Corporate Fraud Task Force; he focused on antitrust and litigation as a partner at King & Spalding; and he served as the U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Georgia. Thompson has also been a senior fellow with the Brookings Institution and was the John A. Sibley Professor in Corporate and Business Law at the University of Georgia School of Law. The event, held on January 14, 2014 at Duke Law School, was sponsored by the Program in Public Law.
Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Reunion '16 Class Dinners - April 16, 2016
- Reunion '16 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 16, 2016
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society member reception - April 15, 2016
- Reflections on Integration and the Transformation of Duke and Durham with Eric Michaux '66 - April, 15, 2016
- Duke Law Alumni Association Awards - April 16, 2016