Dean David F. Levi interviewed Larry Thompson, executive vice president, Government Affairs, general counsel, and corporate secretary of PepsiCo. Thompson's career has spanned the highest levels of public service and private sector work. As deputy attorney general in the U.S. Department of Justice he lead the Security Coordination, and the Corporate Fraud Task Force; he focused on antitrust and litigation as a partner at King & Spalding; and he served as the U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Georgia. Thompson has also been a senior fellow with the Brookings Institution and was the John A. Sibley Professor in Corporate and Business Law at the University of Georgia School of Law. The event, held on January 14, 2014 at Duke Law School, was sponsored by the Program in Public Law.
Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015