Dean David F. Levi interviewed Larry Thompson, executive vice president, Government Affairs, general counsel, and corporate secretary of PepsiCo. Thompson's career has spanned the highest levels of public service and private sector work. As deputy attorney general in the U.S. Department of Justice he lead the Security Coordination, and the Corporate Fraud Task Force; he focused on antitrust and litigation as a partner at King & Spalding; and he served as the U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Georgia. Thompson has also been a senior fellow with the Brookings Institution and was the John A. Sibley Professor in Corporate and Business Law at the University of Georgia School of Law. The event, held on January 14, 2014 at Duke Law School, was sponsored by the Program in Public Law.
Lives in the Law with Larry Thompson - Jan. 14, 2014
- Annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - Sept. 17, 2015
- Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions - Sept. 16, 2015
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - July 29, 2015
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015