LLM students enjoy meeting their new classmates while hearing from members of the faculty and administration about the opportunities available to them at Duke Law School. Not only do faculty members speak to students as a group, but each LLM student is assigned a faculty advisor who offers one-on-one advice about course selection and academic goals in general.
LLM Orientation - Aug. 13, 2012
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015