LLM students enjoy meeting their new classmates while hearing from members of the faculty and administration about the opportunities available to them at Duke Law School. Not only do faculty members speak to students as a group, but each LLM student is assigned a faculty advisor who offers one-on-one advice about course selection and academic goals in general.
LLM Orientation - Aug. 13, 2012
- Reunion '16 Class Dinners - April 16, 2016
- Reunion '16 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 16, 2016
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society member reception - April 15, 2016
- Reflections on Integration and the Transformation of Duke and Durham with Eric Michaux '66 - April, 15, 2016
- Duke Law Alumni Association Awards - April 16, 2016