Sponsored by the Center on Law, Ethics and National Security with support from the Program in Public Law, the National Security Law Conference was held March 1-2, 2013 at Duke Law School. “Battlefields, Boardrooms, and Backyards: The New Face of National Security Law” brought experts together to examine questions —both new and abiding— that arise at the juncture of law, ethics and national security. Visit Duke Law's YouTube channel to watch the conference presentations and discussions.
National Security Law Conference - March 1-2, 2013
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015