Sponsored by the Center on Law, Ethics and National Security with support from the Program in Public Law, the National Security Law Conference was held March 1-2, 2013 at Duke Law School. “Battlefields, Boardrooms, and Backyards: The New Face of National Security Law” brought experts together to examine questions —both new and abiding— that arise at the juncture of law, ethics and national security. Visit Duke Law's YouTube channel to watch the conference presentations and discussions.
National Security Law Conference - March 1-2, 2013
- Reunion '16 Class Dinners - April 16, 2016
- Reunion '16 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 16, 2016
- Duke Law Alumni Association Awards - April 16, 2016
- Reunion Kick-Off Celebration - April, 15, 2016
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society member reception - April 15, 2016