A sunny Saturday morning kicked off a Criminal Law class taught by Professors Sara Sun Beale and James Coleman Jr. Following Dean David F. Levi’s “State of the School” address, alumni enjoyed a discussion of presidential power moderated by Professor Neil Siegel and featuring Professor Christopher Schroeder and Kenneth Starr ’73, the president of Baylor University; both are administrative branch veterans. Afternoon festivities included the Half-Century Club lunch, a family barbeque, games on the lawn, and a wine tasting led by Professor Richard Schmalbeck.
Reunion ’13: A busy Saturday - April 13, 2013
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015