Reunion 2013 began with the Opening Convocation on April 12. Dean David F. Levi saluted graduates who served in the military, and the 2013 Law Alumni Association Award winners. Rodney Smolla ’78, president of Furman University, led a panel discussion on leadership in higher education featuring Pamela Gann ’73, former dean of Duke Law School and current president of Claremont McKenna College; Brian King ’88, chancellor of Los Rio Community College District; and Michael Sorrell ’94, president of Paul Quinn College. The convocation ended with a song from Duke Law School’s a cappella ensemble, “Off the Record.”
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
Reunion Opening Convocation - April 12, 2013
- Reunion ’18 Kick-Off Celebration – April 13, 2018
- Reunion ’18 Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ – April 14, 2018
- 16th Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Feb. 2, 2018
- Leading Forward Celebration - Oct. 27-28, 2017
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg recaps the Supreme Court term in conversation with Prof. Neil Siegel - July 21, 2017