- Bar Association of the School of Law of Duke University, The Prolocutor
- Biographical Note, A. Kenneth Pye papers : A Guide to the Collection (2009)
- W. Bryan Bolich, Duke Law School, 1868-1968: A Sketch (pdf), Duke Law School Alumni Directory 1968-1972
- Duke University, School of Law, Bulletin of Duke University School of Law [serial]
- Robert F. Durden, The launching of Duke University, 1924-1949 (1993)
Robert F. Durden
- The Rebuilding of Duke University's School of Law, 1925-1947 (Part I) (pdf), vol. LXVI, no. 3, July 1989 North Carolina History Review, 321
- The Rebuilding of Duke University's School of Law, 1925-1947 (Part II) (pdf), vol. LXVI, no. 4, October 1989 North Carolina History Review, 321
- Historical Note, Guide to the A. Kenneth Pye, Chancellor, Records and Papers, 1960-1983 (2008)
- Historical Note, Guide to the John S. Bradway Papers, 1914-1949 (2014)
- Historical Note, Guide to the Samuel Fox Mordecai papers, 1868-1985 (2006)
- Elvin R. Latty, et al., Charles L. B. Lowndes – Five Tributes (pdf), 1967 Duke Law Journal 906-917
- F. Hodge O’Neal, Lest we forget what we owe Jack Latty, 1988 DLJ 22
- W.R. Roalfe, The Duke University Law Library: An Account of Its Development (pdf), 35 Law Library Journal 41 (1942)
Melvin G. Shimm, Jack Latty: An Appreciative Remembrance, 1988 DLJ 18
- Samuel D. Thurman, Tribute to Harold Shepherd (pdf), Stanford Lawyer 3-5 (Fall 1971)
- Samuel Fox Mordecai : Presentation of a portrait by the alumni of the Duke University School of Law (1932) : addresses delivered at memorial service (1928) : two editorial tributes (1927) 
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.