- Bar Association of the School of Law of Duke University, The Prolocutor
- Biographical Note, A. Kenneth Pye papers : A Guide to the Collection (2009)
- W. Bryan Bolich, Duke Law School, 1868-1968: A Sketch (pdf), Duke Law School Alumni Directory 1968-1972
- Duke University, School of Law, Bulletin of Duke University School of Law [serial]
- Robert F. Durden, The launching of Duke University, 1924-1949 (1993)
Robert F. Durden
- The Rebuilding of Duke University's School of Law, 1925-1947 (Part I) (pdf), vol. LXVI, no. 3, July 1989 North Carolina History Review, 321
- The Rebuilding of Duke University's School of Law, 1925-1947 (Part II) (pdf), vol. LXVI, no. 4, October 1989 North Carolina History Review, 321
- Historical Note, Guide to the A. Kenneth Pye, Chancellor, Records and Papers, 1960-1983 (2008)
- Historical Note, Guide to the John S. Bradway Papers, 1914-1949 (2014)
- Historical Note, Guide to the Samuel Fox Mordecai papers, 1868-1985 (2006)
- Elvin R. Latty, et al., Charles L. B. Lowndes – Five Tributes (pdf), 1967 Duke Law Journal 906-917
- F. Hodge O’Neal, Lest we forget what we owe Jack Latty, 1988 DLJ 22
- W.R. Roalfe, The Duke University Law Library: An Account of Its Development (pdf), 35 Law Library Journal 41 (1942)
Melvin G. Shimm, Jack Latty: An Appreciative Remembrance, 1988 DLJ 18
- Samuel D. Thurman, Tribute to Harold Shepherd (pdf), Stanford Lawyer 3-5 (Fall 1971)
- Samuel Fox Mordecai : Presentation of a portrait by the alumni of the Duke University School of Law (1932) : addresses delivered at memorial service (1928) : two editorial tributes (1927) 
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.