- Rai analyzes outcome of patent battle over gene-editing tool Buzzfeed
- Rai looks at upcoming patent-related Supreme Court cases Nature
- Rai and Chen '16 review USPTO's "Track 1" priority program Law360
- Rai comments on impact of recent Supreme Court patent cases genomeweb
- Frey: Import ban on materials for lithium-ion batteries could "place the U.S. at a significant disadvantage" National Law Journal
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges