- Duke professors track the decline of corporate research on new web platform Duke Today
- Reichman discusses expansion of IP rights from new forums Intellectual Property Watch
- Rai discusses differences in rulings from Supreme Court and top patent court New York Times
- Rai comments on dispute between U.S. Army and pharma company Sanofi over Zika vaccine PBS NewsHour
- Rai comments on conflict over Zika vaccine Scientific American
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.