- Center for Innovation Policy works to facilitate improvement in federal law and policy across an array of issues
- Rai discusses drug pricing and the Bayh-Dole Act Law360
- Rai comments on potential legal challenges facing pioneering gene-editing company GenomeWeb
- Rai comments on FDA pilot program increasing transparency in drug trials British Medical Journal
- Rai discusses Supreme Court patent case with potential large-scale implications for businesses and federal agencies CNBC
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.