- Richman discusses need for health care regulatory reform in age of digital interventions and services Data Book
- Duke researchers receive Greenwall Foundation grant to address issues in AI-enabled health care delivery
- Rai, Frakes discuss innovation and intellectual property policy at Federal Trade Commission hearings, Oct. 23-24
- Rai comments on hurdles patent "thickets" and settlements pose for biosimilar drugs Politico
- Rai comments on pharma company's unsuccessful attempt to sell drug patent to Native American tribe in order to claim tribal immunity from patent review Intellectual Property Watch
Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
Entering the public domain (finally)
Center for the Study of the Public Domain celebrates expiration of copyright for Safety Last! and other works from 1923.