- Center for Innovation Policy co-hosts conference to address patent quality concerns Patently-O
- Rai comments on link between Supreme Court ruling and personalized medicine patent decline Nature
- Rai co-authors first set of ethical guidelines for Intellectual Property scholars
- Rai examines effect of Supreme Court ruling on patent dispute process STAT
- Porcaro '11 discusses tech innovations to improve delivery of legal aid, government, and social services ABA Journal
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.