- Rai comments on dispute between U.S. Army and pharma company Sanofi over Zika vaccine PBS NewsHour
- Rai comments on conflict over Zika vaccine Scientific American
- Benjamin analyzes D.C. Circuit net neutrality decision Volokh Conspiracy
- Rai comments on next steps in patent fight over gene-editing tool Wired
- Rai analyzes outcome of patent battle over gene-editing tool Buzzfeed
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.