- Vishnubhakat, Fellow, Center for Innovation Policy: IP issues so pervasive in society that most lawyers will encounter them at some point Above The Law
- Ian Darrow ’15: Counsel, Protocol Labs
- Richman: Correcting mismatches in health regulation in the digital age
- Wiener: Applying adaptive regulation to the case of automated vehicles
- Beale: Assessing the legal response to attacks on “internet of things”
Bradley lays groundwork for new scholarly field
Helfer, Young among 50 scholars contributing to The Oxford Handbook of Comparative Foreign Relations Law
Defending free speech
First Amendment Clinic caps off successful first year, readies new Campus Speech Database.
Forging paths and making connections
Duke's Pre-Law Undergraduate Scholars Program offers networking and experiential learning opportunities
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Duke Law faculty to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House counsel
Summer program in The Hague, "the legal capital of the world," gives students foundation in international and comparative law
The tech issue
Teaching lawyers to lead the way with a focus on ethics and interdisciplinary engagement.