- Duke professors track the decline of corporate research on new web platform Duke Today
- Reichman discusses expansion of IP rights from new forums Intellectual Property Watch
- Rai discusses differences in rulings from Supreme Court and top patent court New York Times
- Rai comments on dispute between U.S. Army and pharma company Sanofi over Zika vaccine PBS NewsHour
- Rai comments on conflict over Zika vaccine Scientific American
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.