- Rai comments on hurdles patent "thickets" and settlements pose for biosimilar drugs Politico
- Rai comments on pharma company's unsuccessful attempt to sell drug patent to Native American tribe in order to claim tribal immunity from patent review Intellectual Property Watch
- Frakes co-authors paper featuring first precise estimates of how much lawsuit fears impact medical costs New York Times
- Rai serves as expert commentator on FDA Commissioner’s Brookings biosimilars speech Brookings
- Center for Innovation Policy releases report on the dearth of public funding for research in the physical sciences and engineering Center for Innovation Policy
Read about the Law School’s 15th dean, an innovative scholar and teacher and a decisive leader who listens, in Duke Law Magazine.
Duke Law welcomes LLM class of 2019
Students from 35 countries will learn about the U.S. legal system and specialized areas of law.
Meet the JD class of 2021
First-year students talk about the diverse paths that led them to Duke Law School.