- Center for Innovation Policy co-hosts conference to address patent quality concerns Patently-O
- Rai comments on link between Supreme Court ruling and personalized medicine patent decline Nature
- Rai co-authors first set of ethical guidelines for Intellectual Property scholars
- Rai examines effect of Supreme Court ruling on patent dispute process STAT
- Porcaro '11 discusses tech innovations to improve delivery of legal aid, government, and social services ABA Journal
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.