- Rai: "A patent is an economic instrument, not an instrument for glory" Gizmodo
- Rai: CRISPR dispute reveals consequences of race for broad patents Science
- Benjamin says Congress is unlikely to legislate social media news feeds BuzzFeed
- Rai analyzes Federal Circuit decision on patent process Law360
- Benjamin discusses Trump threats to rescind broadcasting licenses Washington Examiner
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.