Panel 1: What is TAR?
- Honorable Bill R. Wilson, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas
- Maura Grossman, David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science, University of Waterloo
- Dr. Bruce Hedin, H5 Inc.
- Evan Benjamin, Litigation Support Guru
- George Socha, BDO USA, LLP
Panel 2: What Purposes Is TAR Used For?
- Honorable Joe B. Brown, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- Honorable Jill L. Burkhardt, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Ben Barnett, Dechert LLP
- David Stellings, Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein LLP
- Allison Stanton, Director of Ediscovery, FOIA, and Records, Department of Justice-Civil Division
Panel 3: When, How, In What Type of Cases, and Under What Circumstances Should TAR Be Used?
- Honorable James Francis, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Honorable Iain D. Johnston, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Robert Keeling, Sidley Austin LLP
- David Buchanan, Seeger Weiss LLP
- Aaron Crews, Walmart, Inc.
Panel 4: Evaluating Correctness and Reliability of TAR
- Honorable Paul Grimm, U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- Honorable Douglas Arpert, U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Paul Weiner, Littler Mendelson PC
- Ariana Tadler, Milberg LLP
- Corey Lee, Hunton & Williams LLP
Panel 5: Transparency and TAR Training Documents
- Honorable Robert L. Miller, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- Honorable Joy Flowers Conti, U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- Dawson Horn, American International Group (AIG) Insurance Company
- Paul McVoy, Meta-e Discovery LLC
- Karen Sharp Halbert, Roberts Law Firm PA
Panel 6: Developing TAR Best Practice Protocol
- Honorable Lee H. Rosenthal, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- Honorable Andrew Peck, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- John J. Rosenthal, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Jonathan Redgrave, Redgrave LLP
- Megan Jones, Hausfeld
Keynote Lunch Speaker
- Tony Scott, Former U.S. Federal Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Former Microsoft Corp. CIO
- Honorable Jeffrey Sutton, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
Professor Jay Tidmarsh, Judge James J. Clynes, Jr., Professor of Law, University of Notre Dame Law School
Professor Steven S. Gensler, Welcome D. and W. DeVier Pierson Professor of Law, University of Oklahoma College of Law