Library Instruction & Workshops
Reference librarians provide legal research instruction in a variety of settings: in person at the Reference Desk, through their participation in the first-year Legal Analysis, Research & Writing program, and during customized trainings and orientations for students, faculty and staff. This page collects selected materials from past library instruction sessions, and provides alerts for upcoming workshops.
None currently scheduled. If you would like to schedule a training or orientation session, please contact the Reference Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 613-7121.
Research Refresher 2007
March 26-April 9, 2007
- Cases (Donna Nixon) | PPT | PDF | MP3
- Statutes & Legislative History (Jennifer Behrens) | PPT | PDF | MP3
- Regulations & Administrative Materials (Melanie Dunshee) | PPT | PDF | MP3
- Practice Materials & Secondary Sources (Lauren Collins) | PPT | PDF | MP3
- Free & Low-Cost Alternatives to Lexis/Westlaw (Jennifer Behrens) | PPT | PDF | MP3
- Putting it All Together (Katherine Topulos) | PPT | PDF | MP3