The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Monast: Supreme Court's Clean Power Plan decision alters compliance timing but isn't final say ICIS
- Purdy: Trump is "post-political candidate" WNYC
- Purdy analyzes reaction of wealthy Democrats to Sanders appeal among low-income voters Vox
- Greene: Distrust of criminal courts widens the civil justice gap The Marshall Project
- Rose '68 to receive honorary degree at 2015 Duke University commencement Duke Today