The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Wettach comments on conflict between N.C. and federal government over HB 2 L.A. Times
- Bartlett discusses possible loss of federal education funding over HB 2 Associated Press
- Purdy on the rise of Trump and concern trolling for democracy Dissent
- McAllaster: DOJ is "on very firm ground" in challenging portion of HB 2 Asheville Citizen-Times
- Bartlett analyzes legality of a school’s gender-based commencement robing policy Verdict