Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
- Duke Law acquires e-discovery standards organization EDRM
- Bowling explains history of grad-student unionization efforts The Chronicle
- Baxter: A congressional repeal of Dodd-Frank is unlikely and would be almost as complex as its passage Morning Consult
- Wettach: Texas transgender ruling doesn't affect NC case but stops Obama administration from withholding education funds Associated Press
- Huckerby: France's burkini bans put Muslim women in danger and provide "grist for the ISIS propaganda mill" TIME