The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- McAllaster: Supreme Court healthcare ruling means states can continue using federal funds to decrease cost of HIV medication The Body
- Siegel: Supreme Court under Roberts still very conservative "with the notable exception of gay rights" MSNBC
- Zelenak says tax software enables opaque tax provisions Financial Times
- Charles discusses Supreme Court fair housing decision WUNC: The State of Things
- Monast analyzes potential impact of Supreme Court EPA ruling on North Carolina Triangle Business Journal