The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Krawiec discusses the market for human eggs Legal Broadcast Network
- Monast discusses N.C. fight against Obama administration's new climate change intiative News & Observer
- Monast comments on EPA's new Clean Power Plan WUNC
- Madden ’72 discusses personal, professional aspects of gender transition The American Lawyer
- Farahany assesses Mecklenburg County Ebola response on one-year anniversary of quarantine Charlotte Observer