The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Top Commerce Committee Dem speaks against sweeping regulations on streaming video at CIP conference The Hill
- Cox comments on potential ramifications of Supreme Court's decision not to hear insider trading case Bloomberg Business
- Cox assesses Clinton's proposal to curb Wall Street abuses Reuters
- Wiener and Duke colleagues address climate and energy issues in China Duke Energy Initiative
- Purdy discusses the "Anthropocene Condition" Dissent