Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
- Reiners: Volcker Rule's "costs exceed its benefits" The FinReg Blog
- Buell analyzes possible regulatory climate under Trump administration Salt Lake Tribune
- Cox comments on defense strategy in securities fraud retrial Bloomberg
- New issue of Duke Law Journal celebrates the scholarship, impact, of Prof. Jim Cox Duke Law Journal
- Defense attorney Treem '72 discusses career and taking on clients no one else will Super Lawyers