The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Buell discusses SEC fine for pro golfer Bloomberg
- Duke Law Center for Law, Economics, and Public Policy hosts “Equality of Opportunity” conference, May 24-25
- Safra '01 joins Proskauer as partner in Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group BusinessWire
- Bowling analyzes effects of nontenure faculty unionization at Duke Talent Management
- Anderson '06 elected to Furman University Board of Trustees Greenville Online