A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Longest analyzes proposed legislation for keeping GenX emissions from N.C. water Fayetteville Observer
- Jupiter '78 succumbs to complications from stroke Louisiana Record
- Rai and Richman chart path to thwart pharmaceutical "product hopping" Health Affairs
- Buell: "Mueller and his people don’t want to drag this out any more than anyone else" Politico
- Buell: "Whatever's coming out of the Senate investigation is the floor, not the ceiling of what Mueller can develop" MSNBC