The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Pineiro '77 posthumously honored with HistoryMuseum Miami’s Legal Legend Award for 2016 Press Release Rocket
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic uses Supreme Court ruling banning life without parole for juveniles to request new sentencing hearing for client Richmond County Daily Journal
- Purdy: The 2016 presidential race represents a repudiation of Obama’s belief in policies that can benefit all Americans The Atlantic
- Beck '85 honored with 2016 Citizen Lawyer Award from N.C. Bar Association N.C. Bar Association
- Liu '18 reports on summer internships with Justice Genine D. Edwards of the Kings County Supreme Court Brooklyn Daily Eagle