Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Cox comments on potential conflict of interest involving Columbia Business School dean Bloomberg
- Helfer describes progress of search committee for new Law School dean Duke Chronicle
- Duke Law's EDRM holds conference on new e-discovery guidelines for technology assisted review Legaltech News
- Buell: Scandals like Equifax hack can lead to new regulations Fortune
- Harrington '87 named Lawyer of the Year by N.C. Lawyers Weekly magazine North Carolina Lawyers Weekly