Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
- Frey to serve as interim director of Duke's Innovation & Entrepreneurship Initiative Duke Today
- Dellinger: Reading James Baldwin in 1960 "changed the way I saw my co-workers and our country" Washington Post
- Blocher analyzes decision in "Glocks v. Docs" case ACS Blog
- Schmalbeck on possible repeal of Johnson Amendment: "We don't want IRS agents sitting in churches taping sermons" Asheville Citizen-Times
- Charles works with Provost's office to organize March 3 forum on interaction between police and communities of color Duke Today