Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Siegel on Gorsuch: Originalist or "living constitutionalist"? ACS Blog
- Duke Law hosts ACS Student Convention, “Call to Action: Solidarity in the States” March 31 American Constitution Society
- Bakari Sellers speaks at event honoring first African American president of Duke Student Government
- Henderson ’96 creates start-up to address intersection of technology and culture Duke Magazine
- Arata '13 named Blue Devil of the Week Duke Today