Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
Maya LLM '90 becomes first woman appointed president of South Africa's Supreme Court of Appeal
Blue Devil of the Week: Smith recognized for volunteer work at Duke Cancer Center
Balfour Smith, Program Coordinator for the Center for the Study of the Public Domain, received a Meritorious Award for his volunteer efforts.Duke Today
- Maya LLM '90 becomes first woman appointed president of South Africa's Supreme Court of Appeal Africanews
- Rabiej proposes new rules for managing unwieldy multidistrict litigation dockets National Law Journal
- Danner receives American Association of Law Libraries' highest honor AALL
- Richman looks to India's private heart hospitals to solve "our most intractable national economic problem" NEJM Catalyst
- Bakst '17 receives two-year Equal Justice Works fellowship