The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Carrington: Term limits for Supreme Court are “very much worthy of attention" USA Today
- Dunlap discusses the legality of a military strike against Iran’s nuclear program The Hill
- Duke-Geneva Institute to host conference on “Courts, Treaties, Custom and the Use of Force” July 10-11
- Dellinger comments on split among Supreme Court’s conservative justices NPR
- Siegel: Supreme Court under Roberts still very conservative "with the notable exception of gay rights" MSNBC