A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Dunlap analyzes findings of new survey on American opinions about torture MarketWatch
- Purdy: Environmentalism can be a social justice movement again The Atlantic
- Schwarcz examines the Minneapolis Plan to end too-big-to-fail The FinReg Blog
- Huckerby discusses "Countering Violent Extremism by Engaging Women" at Council on Foreign Relations panel Council on Foreign Relations
- Rai and Chen '16 review USPTO's "Track 1" priority program Law360