The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Justices Kagan, Breyer, and Ginsburg praise Dreeben ’81 following 100th Supreme Court appearance National Law Journal
- Timmons-Goodson MJS '14 nominated to U.S. District Court White House.gov
- Dunlap comments on lack of criminal charges for personnel involved in Afghan hospital bombing Foreign Policy
- Class of '62 grads Adams and Moorman celebrated as pioneers in environmental law Environmental Law Institute
- Bowling, Sanders '16 call for close examination of federal laws governing transgender workplace issues Talent Management