The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Zelenak says tax software enables opaque tax provisions Financial Times
- Charles discusses Supreme Court fair housing decision WUNC: The State of Things
- Rice discusses costly trend: Chronic disease patients are paying for a larger percentage of prescription med costs Washington Post
- Monast analyzes potential impact of Supreme Court EPA ruling on North Carolina Triangle Business Journal
- Skinner-Thompson JD/LLM '08 explains how Obergefell could help transgender rights Slate