The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
Wu '01: "Someone nominated to lead the EPA should know, off the bat, that there’s no safe level of lead for human exposure"
Neil Vidmar: A social scientist leaves ‘an invaluable legacy’ at Duke Law
Asked what's driven his success over almost 50 years as a scholar, teacher, and empirical researcher at the intersection of social psychology and law, Neil Vidmar answers quickly.
“Academics have a great privilege to follow their curiosity,” says Vidmar, the Russell M. Robinson II Professor of Law and Professor of Psychology.
- Wu '01: "Someone nominated to lead the EPA should know, off the bat, that there’s no safe level of lead for human exposure" Huffington Post
- Cox discusses spurt of pre-inaugural regulatory activity Marketplace
- Blocher: Under new administration, "momentum is building" for guns in schools movement The Trace
- Fifteen professional skills faculty are now clinical professors
- Talking corporate crime with Professor Sam Buell