D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Benjamin analyzes ruling barring Trump from blocking users on Twitter New York Times
- Farrin '90: Civil Justice Clinic's Eviction Diversion Program deserves funding Durham Herald-Sun
- Sistrunk '82 reflects on early life and legal career Orangeburg Times & Democrat
- McCoy brings personal conviction to Civil Justice Clinic’s Eviction Diversion Program Politico
- Blocher and co-author analyze ten years of post-Heller challenges to gun regulations Vox