The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Cox comments on SEC probes at Wall Street firms' social events Bloomberg
- Richman discusses antitrust implications of Missouri regulators' rebuke of Aetna-Humana deal St. Louis Public Radio
- Richman comments on Missouri's rejection of Aetna-Humana deal Politico Pro
- New endowed professorship honors Brown ’74 Duke Today
- Dunlap discusses lethal autonomous weapons WYPR