The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Monast comments on EPA's new Clean Power Plan WUNC
- Krawiec discusses the market for human eggs Legal Broadcast Network
- Monast discusses N.C. fight against Obama administration's new climate change intiative News & Observer
- Madden ’72 discusses personal, professional aspects of gender transition The American Lawyer
- Farahany assesses Mecklenburg County Ebola response on one-year anniversary of quarantine Charlotte Observer