The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Fine '11 discusses representing juveniles being tried as adults Philadelphia Inquirer
- Adams LLB '67 calls Duke education "an experiment gone right" Duke Magazine
- Monast says EPA's clean power plan could create new opportunities for industry NPR: StateImpact
- Review: Purdy’s After Nature “may very well be the Silent Spring of the 21st century.” Open Letters Monthly
- Richman discusses tension between healthcare reform efforts and major mergers Managed Care