The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Purdy examines the Democratic primary and "political adulthood" Dissent
- Coleman raises questions about affidavit in Wrongful Convictions Clinic case News & Observer
- Roberts '00 appointed to N.C. Ethics Commission N.C. Office of the Governor
- Hoffman '92 named Rutgers University's senior vice president and general counsel Rutgers Today
- Azar ’99 argues Ninth Circuit appeal on behalf of Citi borrowers seeking class certification over bank’s failure to modify mortgages Law360