The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Purdy analyzes reaction of wealthy Democrats to Sanders appeal among low-income voters Vox
- Monast: Supreme Court's Clean Power Plan decision alters compliance timing but isn't final say ICIS
- Purdy: Trump is "post-political candidate" WNYC
- Greene: Distrust of criminal courts widens the civil justice gap The Marshall Project
- Rose '68 to receive honorary degree at 2015 Duke University commencement Duke Today