The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Review: Purdy’s After Nature “may very well be the Silent Spring of the 21st century.” Open Letters Monthly
- Richman discusses tension between healthcare reform efforts and major mergers Managed Care
- Cox comments on federal probe into Pittenger real estate deals News & Observer
- Hickey '01 chosen to lead BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Nasher '79 discusses her work at helm of NorthPark Center in Dallas KERA News