Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
- Coleman on N.C. Supreme Court loss for clinic client Smith: "As soon as we can draft the papers, we’re going to go back into court and raise additional claims" Winston-Salem Chronicle
- Farahany analyzes ethical complications of first human head transplant Volokh Conspiracy
- Baxter comments on call to dismantle post-crisis financial regulations Morning Consult
- What did Duke Law students do this summer?
- NOPD consent decree monitor Aronie '93 praises department's new peer intervention program The New York Times