The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
Post-Election Analysis with Ronald Klain
- Levi appointed co-chair of new N.C. Commission on the Administration of Law and Justice AOC Court News
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia
- Richman discusses antitrust lawsuit filed against Blue Cross and Blue Shield Wall Street Journal
- Haagen on NFL's domestic violence policy: "They are definitely making it up as they go along" New York Times
- Dunlap offers observations on unintended casualties and opinion polls Just Security