The Program in Public Law will sponsor a post-election analysis with Ron Klain, a longtime Democratic Party heavy-hitter and currently Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, a Washington-based investment firm recently launched by AOL Co-Founder Steve Case. Klain was formerly a partner with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and also served as General Counsel for the Gore-Lieberman Recount Committee. Professor Chris Schroeder will moderate.
- Buell comments on guilty pleas from major banks Bloomberg Business
- Longest: Criminal charges for coal ash spills still possible for Duke Energy Indyweek
- Rai comments on likelihood of enacting patent-troll legislation Nature
- Blue '73 and McKissick '83 join fellow NC legislators in honoring Blue Devil championship team Durham Herald-Sun
- Benjamin joins Duke trio in congressional testimony Duke Today