A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Countdown to Finals Week
- Siegel article investigates interaction of Supreme Court and lower courts Public Books
- Dunlap: Trump’s Cabinet of ex-generals will help keep him out of wars, not push him into one Vox
- Dunlap analyzes findings of new survey on American opinions about torture MarketWatch
- Purdy: Environmentalism can be a social justice movement again The Atlantic
- Schwarcz examines the Minneapolis Plan to end too-big-to-fail The FinReg Blog