The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Professor Jonathan Wiener: Faculty Lives in Public Service, Jan. 18, 12:15-1:15, RM4048
- Longest advises students in award-winning sustainability efforts Duke Today
- Dunlap: There are plausible legal rationales for Syria strikes Lawfare
- Hoffman '93: As big data evolves, U.S. needs new comprehensive privacy law The Hill
- Coles '08 comments on human trafficking in North Carolina Durham Herald-Sun
- Farahany discusses legal and ethical implications of Arizona law dictating use of separated couples' frozen embryos NPR: Here & Now