Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Professor Jonathan Wiener: Faculty Lives in Public Service, Jan. 18, 12:15-1:15, RM4048
- Vidmar honored by Law and Society Association for body of empirical scholarship
- Dunlap: Supreme Court ruling in detainee case shares "key issue" with travel ban litigation Bloomberg Law
- Havighurst analyzes "the missing key to 'market-based' health reform" RealClear Policy
- Dellinger discusses 2016-17 term at "Supreme Court Breakfast Table" Slate
- de Fontenay traces decline of IPOs to the rise of private capital markets Crowdfund Insider