Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Professor Jonathan Wiener: Faculty Lives in Public Service, Jan. 18, 12:15-1:15, RM4048
- U.S. Senate confirms Willett JD/MA '92 MJS '16 for 5th Circuit Washington Post
- Buell comments on DOJ media briefing regarding anti-Trump texts Politico
- Hicks '97 named one of the most powerful executives in corporate America by Black Enterprise Magazine Black Enterprise
- Reiners: Bitcoin futures are a bad idea FinReg Blog
- SEC appoints Hamm '88 to Public Company Accounting Oversight Board Mondo Visione