Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Professor Jonathan Wiener: Faculty Lives in Public Service, Jan. 18, 12:15-1:15, RM4048
- Pishko '77 represents exoneree in successful civil suit against Greensboro News & Observer
- Lucero '17 receives Pro Bono Publico Award PSJD
- Reiners analyzes Carmen Segarra and competing visions of bank supervision The FinReg Blog
- Professor Emeritus Maxwell dies at 97
- Longest discusses long-term effects of pollutants at former smelter site Greenwire