Please help us welcome Anne Sherman to the Office of Student Affairs. Anne, as Director of Academic Advising, along with Dean Chris McLaughlin will be sharing academic advising roles. Anne graduated cum laude from Duke University and with honors from the University of Chicago Law School. After practicing employee benefits law for three years in Chicago at McDermott, Will & Emery, she and her husband chose to return to Durham to raise their oldest daughter. She worked for a year as the Assistant Director of Career Services at Duke Law before her youngest daughter was born. Immediately prior to joining the Office of Student Affairs, Anne worked part-time as an employee benefits lawyer at Poyner & Spruill in Raleigh. You may contact Anne at 613-7161 or at email@example.com.
Welcome to the Office of Student Affairs Anne Sherman!
Hicks '97 named executive VP and general counsel at Lincoln Financial Group
Duke Law surpasses initial campaign goal, continuing to fund-raise for key priorities
Duke Law School announced today that it has surpassed its initial goal for the Duke Forward fundraising campaign. With nearly two years left in the seven-year campaign, the Law School has raised $90 million.
- Kay LLM '16 examines attitudes towards attacks in Paris and Beirut The Nation
- Pearson '16 discusses Duke rally in support of Missouri protestors Duke Chronicle
- Farahany debates ethics of “smart pills” for college students Intelligence Squared
- Jaep '16 testifies before Pennsylvania legislative committee about health care policy report Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Benning '17, BLSA, address university response to race-related incidents Duke Chronicle