Please help us welcome Anne Sherman to the Office of Student Affairs. Anne, as Director of Academic Advising, along with Dean Chris McLaughlin will be sharing academic advising roles. Anne graduated cum laude from Duke University and with honors from the University of Chicago Law School. After practicing employee benefits law for three years in Chicago at McDermott, Will & Emery, she and her husband chose to return to Durham to raise their oldest daughter. She worked for a year as the Assistant Director of Career Services at Duke Law before her youngest daughter was born. Immediately prior to joining the Office of Student Affairs, Anne worked part-time as an employee benefits lawyer at Poyner & Spruill in Raleigh. You may contact Anne at 613-7161 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the Office of Student Affairs Anne Sherman!
- Charlie Rose ’68, T’64 to address class of 2016 at hooding ceremony
- Kim, Pearson featured among outstanding third-year law students Tipping the Scales
- Taylor ’16 argues federal appeal in Third Circuit
- Duke Law students propose Puerto Rico debt solution Faculty Lounge
- Anderson '18 wins Hardt Cup Moot Court Competition for first-year students