The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Class of 2016 presents Justin Miller awards at gala
- Kim '16 and Damiano '14 secure DOJ positions through Legal Honors Program
- Research project by third-year students Bailey and Jaep cited as support for giving nurse practitioners full practice authority Centre Daily Times
- Duke Law celebrates the Class of 2016
- Charlie Rose ’68, T’64 to address class of 2016 at hooding ceremony