The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
Hicks '97 named executive VP and general counsel at Lincoln Financial Group
Duke Law surpasses initial campaign goal, continuing to fund-raise for key priorities
Duke Law School announced today that it has surpassed its initial goal for the Duke Forward fundraising campaign. With nearly two years left in the seven-year campaign, the Law School has raised $90 million.
- Kay LLM '16 examines attitudes towards attacks in Paris and Beirut The Nation
- Pearson '16 discusses Duke rally in support of Missouri protestors Duke Chronicle
- Farahany debates ethics of “smart pills” for college students Intelligence Squared
- Jaep '16 testifies before Pennsylvania legislative committee about health care policy report Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Benning '17, BLSA, address university response to race-related incidents Duke Chronicle