The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Reardon '14 to clerk for Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts
- Third-year students Jaep and Bailey collaborate on report examining proposed Pennsylvania health care legislation
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award
- Gulati-Buchheit proposal to increase private-sector investment in Greek debt gains attention New York Times
- JD/LLM candidate gives one South Carolinian's perspective on the Confederate flag Edgefield Advertiser