The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
- Video: Blocher discusses new book on First Amendment Duke University YouTube
- Siegel on politics and the judiciary: We should ask the Justices and ourselves "who is prepared to be at all principled"? New York Times
- Law faculty authors contribute several new books to roundup of Spring reads from Duke authors Duke Today
- Longest, Sechley: Don't repeal N.C.'s coastal plastic bag ban Charlotte Observer
- Welch '17 discusses Innocence Project at Duke Law Juris