Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
- Joseph MJS '16 named to Milwaukee Business Journal's 2017 Women of Influence Milwaukee Business Journal
- Dellinger examines the problem of overzealous prosecutors Slate
- Scholar of criminal law, procedure, and criminology joins governing faculty
- Wiener parses complexities of U.S. climate policy for Paris-based Climate Economics Chair Kenan Institute for Ethics
- Podcast: Benjamin discusses Supreme Court ruling in case involving sex offenders' use of social media Bloomberg Law