A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
- Reichman co-authors book on designing a microbial research commons
- Professor Emeritus Maxwell dies at 97
- Appellate Litigation Clinic prevails in Third Circuit
- Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center transformation
- de Figueiredo co-edits book on non-market business strategy