Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Duke Law Contributes to Duke's New Public iTunes U Site
- Joseph MJS '16 named to Milwaukee Business Journal's 2017 Women of Influence Milwaukee Business Journal
- Dellinger examines the problem of overzealous prosecutors Slate
- Wiener parses complexities of U.S. climate policy for Paris-based Climate Economics Chair Kenan Institute for Ethics
- Podcast: Benjamin discusses Supreme Court ruling in case involving sex offenders' use of social media Bloomberg Law
- Benjamin analyzes Supreme Court opinion on sex offenders and social networking Washington Post: Volokh Conspiracy