New Duke Law alumni club forms
Thanks to the joint efforts of Emmanuel Avice (LLM '06) and Jérémie Vuillquez (LLM '06), Duke Law alumni in Luxembourg had their first gathering over dinner on March 25 at a local Luxembourg brasserie. All participants were very enthusiastic. Alumni who attended the gathering were Kai Ziegler (LLM '97), Jérémie Vuillquez, Vincent de Dorlodot (LLM '94), David Moscato (LLM '03), Paul Tulcinsky (LLM '86), Emmanuel Avice, and Greet Wilkenhuysen (LLM '96). To contact the Luxembourg Club, please email Greet Wilkenhuysen.
- Thomas '92 crafts a specialty in auditor liability FT.com
- Scarboro '89: an influential woman in securities law Law360
- Inazu ’00 receives distinguished chair, discusses new book at Washington University Law Washington University Law
- McGann LLMLE '15 named executive director of Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network WRAL TechWire
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg recaps the Supreme Court term in conversation with Prof. Neil Siegel at D.C. Summer Institute event