Thanks to the joint efforts of Emmanuel Avice (LLM '06) and Jérémie Vuillquez (LLM '06), Duke Law alumni in Luxembourg had their first gathering over dinner on March 25 at a local Luxembourg brasserie. All participants were very enthusiastic. Alumni who attended the gathering were Kai Ziegler (LLM '97), Jérémie Vuillquez, Vincent de Dorlodot (LLM '94), David Moscato (LLM '03), Paul Tulcinsky (LLM '86), Emmanuel Avice, and Greet Wilkenhuysen (LLM '96). To contact the Luxembourg Club, please email Greet Wilkenhuysen.
- May '71 co-authors The Constitutional Foundations of Intellectual Property: A Natural Rights Perspective Carolina Academic Press
- Duke Law welcomes International LLM class of 2016
- Adams LLB '67 calls Duke education "an experiment gone right" Duke Magazine
- Fine '11 discusses representing juveniles being tried as adults Philadelphia Inquirer
- Hickey '01 chosen to lead BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Chattanooga Times Free Press