Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
New Duke Law alumni club forms
- Scarton '01 named Washington State Ferries chief The Olympian
- Transactional Law Competition offers students experience at negotiating table
- Yarger '08 reflects on lessons learned while clerking for SCOTUS nominee Gorsuch The Federalist
- Roth JD '11 LLMLE '12 discusses benefits of Duke's StartupConnect Networking Fair Duke Today
- Clinkscale '86 named to board of Atlanta International Arbitration Society Womble Carlyle