D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
New Duke Law alumni club forms
- Goldberg '16 receives 2018 Equal Justice Works fellowship PR Newswire
- Booz Allen Hamilton appoints Labaton '86 executive V.P. for corporate affairs BusinessWire
- Boylan '88 recalls father's prosecution of notorious organized crime figures New York Times
- Gulati highlights empirical study on savings accounts and Chapter 13 filings written by Jones MJS '18 Credit Slips
- Clinic attorney Arata '13 named to N.C. environmental management commission N.C. Governor Roy Cooper