New Duke Law alumni club forms
Thanks to the joint efforts of Emmanuel Avice (LLM '06) and Jérémie Vuillquez (LLM '06), Duke Law alumni in Luxembourg had their first gathering over dinner on March 25 at a local Luxembourg brasserie. All participants were very enthusiastic. Alumni who attended the gathering were Kai Ziegler (LLM '97), Jérémie Vuillquez, Vincent de Dorlodot (LLM '94), David Moscato (LLM '03), Paul Tulcinsky (LLM '86), Emmanuel Avice, and Greet Wilkenhuysen (LLM '96). To contact the Luxembourg Club, please email Greet Wilkenhuysen.
- FTC cites 3L research project from 2016 grads Jaep and Bailey Law360
- Kuo JD/LLM '09 assumes presidency of Memphis Association for Women Attorneys Memphis Daily News
- Kiviat '16 divides practice between traditional private equity matters and blockchain-related projects CNBC
- Scharf '88 to interview Nuremberg prosecutor at Duke event Duke Today
- Nowlin '06 and Pearson '16 named to list of "40 LGBTQ Leaders Under 40" Business Equality Magazine