Thanks to the joint efforts of Emmanuel Avice (LLM '06) and Jérémie Vuillquez (LLM '06), Duke Law alumni in Luxembourg had their first gathering over dinner on March 25 at a local Luxembourg brasserie. All participants were very enthusiastic. Alumni who attended the gathering were Kai Ziegler (LLM '97), Jérémie Vuillquez, Vincent de Dorlodot (LLM '94), David Moscato (LLM '03), Paul Tulcinsky (LLM '86), Emmanuel Avice, and Greet Wilkenhuysen (LLM '96). To contact the Luxembourg Club, please email Greet Wilkenhuysen.
New Duke Law alumni club forms
- Justices Kagan, Breyer, and Ginsburg praise Dreeben ’81 following 100th Supreme Court appearance National Law Journal
- Timmons-Goodson MJS '14 nominated to U.S. District Court White House.gov
- Class of '62 grads Adams and Moorman celebrated as pioneers in environmental law Environmental Law Institute
- Charlie Rose ’68, T’64 to address class of 2016 at hooding ceremony
- Bradley receives Andrew Carnegie Fellowship