Thanks to the joint efforts of Emmanuel Avice (LLM '06) and Jérémie Vuillquez (LLM '06), Duke Law alumni in Luxembourg had their first gathering over dinner on March 25 at a local Luxembourg brasserie. All participants were very enthusiastic. Alumni who attended the gathering were Kai Ziegler (LLM '97), Jérémie Vuillquez, Vincent de Dorlodot (LLM '94), David Moscato (LLM '03), Paul Tulcinsky (LLM '86), Emmanuel Avice, and Greet Wilkenhuysen (LLM '96). To contact the Luxembourg Club, please email Greet Wilkenhuysen.
- Verniero '84 to receive N.J. State Bar Foundation Medal of Honor NJSBF
- Warner '83 elected to N.C. Bar Association Board of Governors Smith Anderson
- Petrini '87 receives award for pro bono amicus brief MetroWest Daily News
- Roady '76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute
- Duke Law reviews the 2015-2016 Supreme Court term