Thanks to the joint efforts of Emmanuel Avice (LLM '06) and Jérémie Vuillquez (LLM '06), Duke Law alumni in Luxembourg had their first gathering over dinner on March 25 at a local Luxembourg brasserie. All participants were very enthusiastic. Alumni who attended the gathering were Kai Ziegler (LLM '97), Jérémie Vuillquez, Vincent de Dorlodot (LLM '94), David Moscato (LLM '03), Paul Tulcinsky (LLM '86), Emmanuel Avice, and Greet Wilkenhuysen (LLM '96). To contact the Luxembourg Club, please email Greet Wilkenhuysen.
- Duke-Geneva Institute to host conference on “Courts, Treaties, Custom and the Use of Force” July 10-11
- Skinner-Thompson JD/LLM '08 explains how Obergefell could help transgender rights Slate
- Podcast: Epps '91 discusses the Supreme Court's recent and forthcoming decisions Slate
- Review of DLJ note authored by Rice '15: "Descriptively elegant, analytically convincing, thoroughly informed" Jotwell
- Sorrell '94 discusses Charleston shootings and "lessons I never wanted to teach" Dallas Morning News