Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
New Duke Law alumni club forms
- Joseph MJS '16 named to Milwaukee Business Journal's 2017 Women of Influence Milwaukee Business Journal
- Green '91 concludes year-long tour of N.C. to help focus non-profit's priorities News & Observer
- Starr '73: Firing Mueller would be an insult to the Founding Fathers Washington Post
- Gerrish '94, Sales '00 nominated for key Trump administration posts The White House
- Fallone LLMLE '17 creates new firm specializing in startups ExitEvent