Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
New Duke Law alumni club forms
Roth JD '11 LLMLE '12 discusses benefits of Duke's StartupConnect Networking Fair
Carrington publishes memoir: "A Lucky Lawyer’s Life"
In his new memoir, Paul Carrington, the Harry R. Chadwick, Sr. Professor Emeritus of Law, reflects on his long career as a legal scholar, his leadership of Duke Law School as dean from 1978 to 1988, his involvement in law reform and politics, his early years, and his family life over more than 63 years of marriage. A Lucky Lawyer’s Life (Xlibris, 2016) is dedicated to the memory of his late wife, Bessie.The Katy News
- Transactional Law Competition offers students experience at negotiating table
- Roth JD '11 LLMLE '12 discusses benefits of Duke's StartupConnect Networking Fair Duke Today
- Yarger '08 reflects on lessons learned while clerking for SCOTUS nominee Gorsuch The Federalist
- Clinkscale '86 named to board of Atlanta International Arbitration Society Womble Carlyle
- Whitaker '92 named to Fulton Superior Court bench Daily Report