Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
New Duke Law alumni club forms
- Arata '13 named Blue Devil of the Week Duke Today
- Henderson ’96 creates start-up to address intersection of technology and culture Duke Magazine
- Llewelyn '12 on Gorsuch: "His remarks may lack the kiss of the spotlight or the shock of a well-timed tweet, but sometimes it is the quiet voice that’s most worth listening to" Orlando Sentinel
- Maya LLM '90 nominated to presidency of South African Supreme Court of Appeal PR Point
- John Norton Moore ’62 celebrates 50 years of teaching law at UVA UVA Law