Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
New Duke Law alumni club forms
- Recio-Blanco LLM '12 named director of Ocean Program at Environmental Law Institute Environmental Law Institute
- Felman '87 will receive ABA Criminal Justice Section's Charles R. English Award American Bar Association
- McFeeley '85 named a "Leader in Law" Idaho Business Review
- Spainhour '94 named senior vice president and general counsel of Southern Company Services Yahoo Finance
- Beck '85 named N.C. Lawyers Weekly's "Lawyer of the Year" North Carolina Lawyers Weekly