Thanks to the joint efforts of Emmanuel Avice (LLM '06) and Jérémie Vuillquez (LLM '06), Duke Law alumni in Luxembourg had their first gathering over dinner on March 25 at a local Luxembourg brasserie. All participants were very enthusiastic. Alumni who attended the gathering were Kai Ziegler (LLM '97), Jérémie Vuillquez, Vincent de Dorlodot (LLM '94), David Moscato (LLM '03), Paul Tulcinsky (LLM '86), Emmanuel Avice, and Greet Wilkenhuysen (LLM '96). To contact the Luxembourg Club, please email Greet Wilkenhuysen.
- Safra '01 joins Proskauer as partner in Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group BusinessWire
- Anderson '06 elected to Furman University Board of Trustees Greenville Online
- With new book on "Confident Pluralism," Inazu '00 addresses the need for peaceful coexistence in a deeply divided society the Source | Washington University
- Profeta '97 reappointed Nicholas Institute director Duke University Interdisciplinary Studies
- Kim '16 and Damiano '14 secure DOJ positions through Legal Honors Program