Thanks to the joint efforts of Emmanuel Avice (LLM '06) and Jérémie Vuillquez (LLM '06), Duke Law alumni in Luxembourg had their first gathering over dinner on March 25 at a local Luxembourg brasserie. All participants were very enthusiastic. Alumni who attended the gathering were Kai Ziegler (LLM '97), Jérémie Vuillquez, Vincent de Dorlodot (LLM '94), David Moscato (LLM '03), Paul Tulcinsky (LLM '86), Emmanuel Avice, and Greet Wilkenhuysen (LLM '96). To contact the Luxembourg Club, please email Greet Wilkenhuysen.
New Duke Law alumni club forms
- Roberts '00 appointed to N.C. Ethics Commission N.C. Office of the Governor
- Hoffman '92 named Rutgers University's senior vice president and general counsel Rutgers Today
- Azar ’99 argues Ninth Circuit appeal on behalf of Citi borrowers seeking class certification over bank’s failure to modify mortgages Law360
- Paul Hardin III ’54 honored with endowed scholarship
- Clement '00 named Rhode Island Housing general counsel Providence Journal