Thanks to the joint efforts of Emmanuel Avice (LLM '06) and Jérémie Vuillquez (LLM '06), Duke Law alumni in Luxembourg had their first gathering over dinner on March 25 at a local Luxembourg brasserie. All participants were very enthusiastic. Alumni who attended the gathering were Kai Ziegler (LLM '97), Jérémie Vuillquez, Vincent de Dorlodot (LLM '94), David Moscato (LLM '03), Paul Tulcinsky (LLM '86), Emmanuel Avice, and Greet Wilkenhuysen (LLM '96). To contact the Luxembourg Club, please email Greet Wilkenhuysen.
New Duke Law alumni club forms
Hicks '97 named executive VP and general counsel at Lincoln Financial Group
Duke Law surpasses initial campaign goal, continuing to fund-raise for key priorities
Duke Law School announced today that it has surpassed its initial goal for the Duke Forward fundraising campaign. With nearly two years left in the seven-year campaign, the Law School has raised $90 million.
- Hicks '97 named executive VP and general counsel at Lincoln Financial Group Businesswire
- Kay LLM '16 examines attitudes towards attacks in Paris and Beirut The Nation
- Duke Law surpasses initial campaign goal, continuing to fund-raise for key priorities
- Teachout '99 outlines Clinton's "corruption problem" Huffington Post
- Tjoflat '57, longest-serving federal judge, passes 45 years on bench Daily Report