Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
New Duke Law alumni club forms
- Coles '08 comments on human trafficking in North Carolina Durham Herald-Sun
- Chabinsky '90 wins 2018 Law360 Distinguished Legal Writing Award White & Case
- Lawson LLMLE '13 discusses the origin of targeted ads on Facebook News & Observer
- Montgomery-Blinn '03 comments on use of "restorative justice" in Durham shooting case WRAL
- Califano '88 joins Nardello & Co. as chief legal officer and regional managing director of the Americas BusinessWire