A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Judge Levi presides over Moot Court competition
- Lucero '17 receives Pro Bono Publico Award PSJD
- Khadraoui LLM '17 receives Global Human Rights Scholarship Kenan Institute for Ethics
- Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center transformation
- Appellate Litigation Clinic prevails in Third Circuit
- Duke Law presents “Diversity of Thoughts: Finding Common Ground”, Oct. 18