The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
- May '71 co-authors The Constitutional Foundations of Intellectual Property: A Natural Rights Perspective Carolina Academic Press
- Duke Law welcomes the JD Class of 2018
- Fine '11 discusses representing juveniles being tried as adults Philadelphia Inquirer
- Review: Purdy’s After Nature “may very well be the Silent Spring of the 21st century.” Open Letters Monthly
- Purdy takes stock of environmentalism's racist history The New Yorker