Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
- What did Duke Law students do this summer?
- NOPD consent decree monitor Aronie '93 praises department's new peer intervention program The New York Times
- Baxter: A congressional repeal of Dodd-Frank is unlikely and would be almost as complex as its passage Morning Consult
- Scarboro '89: an influential woman in securities law Law360
- Thomas '92 crafts a specialty in auditor liability FT.com