The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Purdy discusses his new book, "After Nature" The State of Things
- Children’s Law Clinic secures SSI benefits for disabled child
- Havighurst’s book “Health Care Choices” cited by economist arguing that “Cadillac tax” on health insurance curbs excessive health-care spending Washington Post
- Register now for Wintersession 2016
- Dockterman '78 named Law360 "Trial Ace" Law360