The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Teachout '99 takes helm of pro-campaign finance reform Mayday PAC Politico
- Siegel testifies on Capitol Hill about recent Supreme Court rulings and allegations of judicial activism
- Reardon '14 to clerk for Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award
- Gulati-Buchheit proposal to increase private-sector investment in Greek debt gains attention New York Times