The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- New names, renewed mission for Duke Law clinics focused on health justice
- Doedens, Blank, and Hogue '15 present Capstone Projects
- Siegel calls for Supreme Court review of Fifth Circuit’s recent decision upholding Texas abortion restrictions Balkinization
- Sorrell '94 discusses the organic farm he started at Paul Quinn College in Dallas The Splendid Table
- Review of DLJ note authored by Rice '15: "Descriptively elegant, analytically convincing, thoroughly informed" Jotwell