The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
- Graduation kick-off: Class of 2015 presents Justin Miller Awards, class gift at gala
- The Ninth Circuit takes note of Judicature United States Courts for the Ninth Circuit
- Jindal '16 discusses Wrongful Convictions Clinic work Duke Magazine
- Berkland '15 describes preparing for a career in law and entrepreneurship Duke Global Entrepreneurship Network
- Buell, Lemos receive Distinguished Chair awards