The Moot Court Board would like to congratulate Chris Richardson '07 and Steven Schindler '07 on their victory at the Luke Charles Moore Invitational Moot Court Competition held at Howard Law School March 2-3, 2007. After competing in five rounds of intense oral argument with teams from across the country, Chris and Steven beat 21 teams to take first place in the competition. Chris, Steven, and their coach Maria Reff '07 have made Duke Law very proud!
Duke Law team wins Moot Court Competition
- Charlie Rose ’68, T’64 to address class of 2016 at hooding ceremony
- Taylor ’16 argues federal appeal in Third Circuit
- Bradley receives Andrew Carnegie Fellowship
- Anderson '18 wins Hardt Cup Moot Court Competition for first-year students
- Duke Law announces new leaders of public interest, externship programs