October 30, 2008
Wu '01: "Someone nominated to lead the EPA should know, off the bat, that there’s no safe level of lead for human exposure"
Neil Vidmar: A social scientist leaves ‘an invaluable legacy’ at Duke Law
Asked what's driven his success over almost 50 years as a scholar, teacher, and empirical researcher at the intersection of social psychology and law, Neil Vidmar answers quickly.
“Academics have a great privilege to follow their curiosity,” says Vidmar, the Russell M. Robinson II Professor of Law and Professor of Psychology.
- Blue '73 elected president of National Conference of State Legislatures Charlotte Observer
- Sawchak '89 and Elliott '93 appointed to senior leadership posts in N.C. Department of Justice NCDOJ
- Defense attorney Treem '72 discusses career and taking on clients no one else will Super Lawyers
- Sachs elected to American Law Institute
- 2016 Scholarship and Fellowship Luncheon: "Paying it forward is very rewarding"