Meet the JD class of 2021
First-year students talk about the diverse paths that led them to Duke Law School.
Duke Law welcomes LLM class of 2019
Students from 35 countries will learn about the U.S. legal system and specialized areas of law.
Read about the Law School’s 15th dean, an innovative scholar and teacher and a decisive leader who listens, in Duke Law Magazine.
- Cybersecurity expert Malekos Smith appointed as inaugural Reuben Everett Cyber Scholar
- Lauer joins Environmental Law and Policy Clinic as Science and Policy Fellow
- Buell: Manafort plea deal indicates he can help Mueller "make a case against one or more people" Chicago Tribune
- Malekos Smith: U.S. must study cultural and historical elements of Iran’s weaponization of cyberspace to plan effective defense Just Security
- Garrett research cited to show how few corporate officers face criminal prosecutions when feds enter into deferred prosecution or non-prosecution agreements with companies Bloomberg