October 21, 2008
With EDRM acquisition, Duke Law leads in e-discovery study and training
Duke Law's Center for Judicial Studies has taken over EDRM (Electronic Discovery Reference Model), a well-known organization that develops standards, guidelines, and professional resources for e-discovery.
Blue '73 elected president of National Conference of State Legislatures
- Blue '73 elected president of National Conference of State Legislatures Charlotte Observer
- Sawchak '89 and Elliott '93 appointed to senior leadership posts in N.C. Department of Justice NCDOJ
- Defense attorney Treem '72 discusses career and taking on clients no one else will Super Lawyers
- Sachs elected to American Law Institute
- 2016 Scholarship and Fellowship Luncheon: "Paying it forward is very rewarding"