October 30, 2008
Wu '01: "Someone nominated to lead the EPA should know, off the bat, that there’s no safe level of lead for human exposure"
Visiting Assistant Professor Program supports aspiring law faculty
Duke Law’s VAP program prepares promising emerging scholars for success in the legal academy with two-year faculty appointments, during which they are given research support and feedback and an opportunity to hone their teaching skills.
- Blue '73 elected president of National Conference of State Legislatures Charlotte Observer
- Sawchak '89 and Elliott '93 appointed to senior leadership posts in N.C. Department of Justice NCDOJ
- Defense attorney Treem '72 discusses career and taking on clients no one else will Super Lawyers
- Sachs elected to American Law Institute
- Purdy, Divinity’s Wirzba lead project on Anthropocene at Kenan Institute with support of Luce Foundation