Major Frakt, defense counsel to Mohammed Jawad, will discuss the unique aspects of military commissions and the law, clients, and operating environment at Guantanamo that make it incredibly difficult to defend detainees. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Devilish Difficulty of Defending a Detainee
- Annual Bernstein Lecture in Comparative Law
- Human Rights and Counter-Terrorism in Tunisia
- The Duke Journal of Comparative and International Law 2016 Symposium
- Punctuating International Law: Tackling Global Climate [and other Challenges] through Savvy Drafting
- Supreme Court Moot: Pena-Rodriguez v. Colorado