Major Frakt, defense counsel to Mohammed Jawad, will discuss the unique aspects of military commissions and the law, clients, and operating environment at Guantanamo that make it incredibly difficult to defend detainees. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Devilish Difficulty of Defending a Detainee
- Between the Public and Private Sectors: Contemporary State-Owned Enterprises Roundtable
- Brewster: Proposed trade partnership could be mixed blessing for North Carolina Triangle Business Journal
- The European Refugee Crisis and Human Trafficking
- Unaccompanied Minors from Central America and Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- Humanitarian Accountability: Litigation against United Nations for Cholera Outbreak in Haiti