Major Frakt, defense counsel to Mohammed Jawad, will discuss the unique aspects of military commissions and the law, clients, and operating environment at Guantanamo that make it incredibly difficult to defend detainees. For more information, contact email@example.com.
The Devilish Difficulty of Defending a Detainee
- Bradley analyzes customary international law's uncertain status in the US Oxford University Press
- Historical Practice and the Federal Judicial Power Roundtable
- Women in International Law Workshop
- Review of "International Law in the U.S. Legal System": "Bradley has written an elegant book that prizes clarity" Lawfare
- Duke Law faculty contribute to national dialogue on same-sex marriage