Major Frakt, defense counsel to Mohammed Jawad, will discuss the unique aspects of military commissions and the law, clients, and operating environment at Guantanamo that make it incredibly difficult to defend detainees. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Devilish Difficulty of Defending a Detainee
- Bradley discusses prospect of U.S. exiting trade agreements and treaties KUOW
- Mellon Foundation funds Brewster-organized yearlong seminar on corporate rights and international law Duke Today
- Brewster discusses how Trump could reshape NAFTA Marketplace
- Horowitz focuses on constitutional design for divided societies in Yale's 2016 Castle Lectures
- BP Blowout: Inside the Gulf Oil Disaster