Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Faculty Distinguished Speaker Series: Judge Richard Posner
Maya LLM '90 makes South African history
Compton awarded Hardt Cup in final round of moot court tournament for first-year students
A panel of three judges awarded Meredith Compton the 2017 Hardt Cup after the final round of the annual moot court tournament for first-year students on April 11. The judges praised both Compton and fellow finalist Kyle Nodes for their understanding of the intricate constitutional questions on appeal in U.S. v. Shaquille Robinson, and their ability to react deftly to the judges’ questions.
- Miller analyzes upcoming state and federal firearm legislation ABA Journal
- Longest: N.C.'s proposed billboard legislation would be a "historic usurpation of local control" Charlotte Observer
- Brewster discusses anti-bribery prosecution under Sessions and Trump New York Times
- Rabiej discusses expanding group of judges assigned MDL cases National Law Journal
- Maya LLM '90 makes South African history News 24