The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
New professional appointments for Professor Ralf Michaels
- Tightening the Purse Strings: What Countering Terrorism Financing Costs Gender Equality and Security
- Job Announcement: Clinical Fellow/Supervising Attorney, International Human Rights Clinic, Duke University School of Law
- Michaels delivers Bernstein Memorial Lecture, March 2: “Banning Burqas: A View from Postsecular Comparative Law”
- Digital Security Training
- Duke Law announces post-graduate fellowship in International Law and Human Rights