Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
New professional appointments for Professor Ralf Michaels
- Governing Global Health: Is there a Role for Human Rights?
- Between Human Rights and IP: Helfer discusses the Marrakesh Treaty Intellectual Property Watch
- A Conversation with José Miguel Vivanco
- Human Rights in Practice: Scorecard Diplomacy
- Helfer addresses UN Committee on Rights of Persons with Disabilities regarding new IP treaty UN Web TV